Fees and Medicare
Fees are payable at the time of service. The practice accepts cash, eftpos and credit cards.
We have the ability to submit claims to Medicare from our practice software. For this to work, you need first to register with Medibank. When we submit claims, the Medicare Rebate is automatically transferred into bank account.
If you have not already registered with Medibank, then there are several ways that you can do so:
- using your Medicare Online account through myGov website. Go to myGov login if you need to create an account
- using the Medicare app on your device - for more information Click here
- calling the Medicare general inquiries line
- visiting, in person at a Medicare service centre
When you register, you will need to have your Medicare card numbers, and bank account details with you (BSB, Account Number, Account Name) .
To make Medicare claims, we also need to have all your details in our system, exactly the same as your details in the Medicare system:
- Child's name and date of birth
- Child's Medicare number
- Parent's name
- Parent's Medicare number